JUNIOR ANALYST/TECHNICAL WRITER, 140-200 CZK/h.
Hlavní město Praha region | 140 - 200 CZK/hour
Are you an university student of IT/Technical field?
Are you looking for a great job opportunity to start your career in international IT company?
If you have advanced English and you able to work 20 hours/week, we are looking for you!
We are hiring JUNIOR ANALYST/TECHNICAL WRITER and looking forward to receiving your CV!
- support analytical team for Tools & Innovations team in IT Services
- requirement collection and classification
- basic analysis of requirements
- supporting developers
- writing business documentation for new and existing application parts
- meeting organisation and document preparation
- other administrative project tasks
Salary: 140 - 200 CZK/hour
Longterm cooperation for 20 hours/week.
Location: Prague 4 (right next to the metro station)
- University student - Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering or related
- Advanced English (daily communication with foreigners - oral, telephonic, written)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Similar experience big advantage
- Analytical thinking
- Accuracy, orientation to detail, ability to work responsibly with numbers
- Willing to learn
- meal allowance
- flexible working hours
- modern offices
- experience in international IT company, new technologies department
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 13-10-306463
Information about the vacancy
Temporary work, from 2019-01-21 to 2020-01-21
Type of employment:
Agreement on working activities
140 - 200 CZK/hour
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam