Accounts Payable– global engineering & strategic company
Hlavní město Praha region
An opportunity to participate in building and consolidating a small Finance Service Delivery focusing on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash and Expenses transactions.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role for the right candidate who can demonstrate a combination of accounting experience, a pro-active attitude a motivation to be part of something new.
Your Responsibilities as a Travel & Expenses/Junior Accounts Payable Accountant:
- Receive and verify all claims for credit card and expense reimbursements.
- Submit relevant claims for approval.
- Perform corporate cards maintenance.
- Update the status or requests, clear old claims, process corrections and manage leavers claims promptly.
- Act as the main point of contact for expense-related queries.
- Closely cooperate with the rest of the Accounts Payable team.
- Minimum 1 year experience in T&E or Accounts Payable accounting (general knowledge of basic accounting concepts and account reconciliation)
- Fluent English
- Methodical and accurate approach to work
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in SAP
- Fluency in German or Italian
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Full coverage of sick leave
- Meal vouchers
- Reimbursement for public transport pass (3 650CZK pa)
- Further professional education suport (FCE, CAE, CPE, and others)
- Language courses with a native speaker
- One week of paternity leave
- Pension and Life Insurance contribution
- Multisport card
- Medical benefits
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-306697
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
For an indefinite period of time
Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start / end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours
Job is suitable for graduates.