Junior IT Advisor with French- Awesome Benefits !
Hlavní město Praha region
Here at Grafton we are working with a fast-growing IT company that runs various IT operations and project deliveries for its clients. This company is largely international and works in many other countries across the world. In addition to application services for SAP, Citrix, and SCCM and IT infrastructure operations, this company also offers multilingual desk support.
If you have a passion for IT and you would like to start your career, apply today !
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Providing IT support: monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Being the first contact for different kinds of stakeholders by rapidly establishing a good working relationship with employees, customers, and other professionals
- Resolving as many service requests (i.e. forgotten passwords, viruses, email issues, or more complex issues, such as providing functional support to business units) as quickly, precisely, and independently as possible
- Generating new ideas for innovation
- Analyzing and supporting the system
- Passion for IT and motivation to learn new skills
- IT background or previous experience in IT support role is an advantage
- Excellent PC knowledge (MS Office, network connections and devices, remote control, software and hardware installation) or willingness to learn it
- Fluency in English and French
- Good communicational skills – customer oriented personality
- Analytical and solutions-focused
- Superb attention to detail and a team player mentality
- Attractive salary package
- Personal performance bonuses
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Sick days
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Trainings and language courses
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport card (free entry to over 250 sport facilities in Prague )
- Snacks (Fresh fruit in the office, Friday breakfasts)
- Team buildings and company events
- Relocation package
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-306883
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
English (advanced), French (advanced)
Job is suitable for graduates.