Customer Support Professional with Romanian
Hlavní město Praha region
Here at Grafton we are working with a global leader in business process outsourcing, this company specializes in customer experience outsourcing with other services ranging from sales to payment management to marketing. This company’s branches are present across 25 countries worldwide, and it has over 250 business partners. By investing in their partners and employees, this company passionately focuses on evolving the consumer experience.
We are looking for someone to work in the customer support team.
The role requires a high degree of customer service and you must be able to give clear and concise technical instructions over the phone and sometimes by email. To begin with, you will be assisting with level one technical support, which mainly involves trouble shooting, before moving on to more advanced areas within the support team. This is a fun and vibrant department to work in!
Full training will be given.
- Acting as a contact person for customers daily bases
- Preparing and contributing to reports
- Managing your own customer service cases from inception to resolution
- Assisting the supervisor with adhoc duties and customer requests
- Participating in outbound calling under supervision
- Providing product oriented support
- Managing high volumes of inbound customer service calls
- Accurately and concisely document customer feedback and any troubleshooting completed during the call
- Excellent communication skills
- Working experience from multinational company is highly desirable
- Fluency in English and Romanian
- High level of professionalism
- Customer service position is an advantage
- Computer skills – MS Office
- Time flexibility
- Multisport card
- Fit stop (twice per week)
- Meal vouchers of 109 CZK
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Language courses
- Modern offices and international work environment
- Extensive training
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-13-306882
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (proficient/native speaker), Romanian (proficient/native speaker)
Job is suitable for graduates.