Sales Account Manager
Hlavní město Praha region
Grafton Recruitment are looking to recruit an Sales Account Manager for our clients based in Prague.
Job duties include:
Manage current VIP clients and also proactively find sales opportunities through a combination of talking to business owners. This involves cold calling and using any existing contacts. Once you manage to get a contact, you will need to update your current clients and inform them about the latest products/services in an optimized and highly professional level. Offering our services to drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
Full product training is provided.
- To be successful you must meet or exceed agreed sales targets
- Communicate, present, liaise and negotiate with potential customers to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Organize and deliver successful meetings and presentations to customers
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods
Essential requirements for this role are:
- A desire to be the best, to fight for every deal and to make money.
- Self-motivated, smart, polished, articulate and confident.
- Confident in cold calling and able to turn calls into accounts.
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude with a will to succeed.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Previous field sales/account management experience. B2B advantageous
- Meal vouchers
- Fit stop
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Team buildings
- Multisport card
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-306876
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam