Multilingual Customer Executive
Hlavní město Praha region
If you’re in Czech Republic and looking for a chance to use your language skills don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Our multinational clients with offices in Prague are always looking for new talents to join their teams and help support their business in other countries.
Come join the team of young professionals with positive mindset - USE THAT BIG BUTTON TO APPLY!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Communication with customers & clients on daily basis regarding various matters (logistics, invoices, technical matters, purchase orders etc.)
- Identifying problems, finding solution to issues and troubles and inform clients about its solution
- Processing documents and information
- Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialization
- Deep understanding of company product
- You will have the chance to develop and improve our current service
WHY IT IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- International working environment
- Great career opportunity in a constantly growing organization
- New challenges, complex and various tasks – opportunity to challenge yourself and try working in other departments
We are looking to recruit to the following languages: German, French, Romanian, Nordic languages, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Spanish and Italian.
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with customers & clients
Most of our clients will offer:
- Meal vouchers
- 4-5 weeks of holiday
- Sick days
- Flexi passes
- Language courses
- Above standard medical care
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Continuous training
- Friendly and multicultural environment in modern offices
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-306870
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam