IT RELEASE ENGINEER, 20 h/week, 150 CZK/h
Praha-Smíchov | 150 CZK/hour
Do you study IT? Are you looking for attractive staring position in this field? Do you have knowledge of UNIX/Linux scripting and C or Java and prepared school project in release engineering?
If that sounds familiar, keep reading!
We are currently looking for candidates on position of IT RELEASE SPECIALIST for part-time.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR JOB?
- compilation of system from source code
- administration and implementation of OS to time zones
- working with static analysis tool
Start date: upon agreement
Contract for 20 hours/week
Initial contract for definite period with prospect long-term cooperation
Salary: 150 CZK/hour
Location: Prague 5
What are we looking for:
- university student of IT (ideally 3rd year of the university)
- knowledge of UNIX/Linux scripting
- basic knowledge of C or Java
- experience with release engineering - school projects
- advanced knowledge of English as it is working language in the company
- team player who wants to get professional experience
- become a part of well-known and prestigious IT company
- many relax zones with table-football, ping pong tables and play station
- flexible working hours, minimum of 1 day/week
- opportunity to get practical experience
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 13-19-290514
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation.
I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please see http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Information about the vacancy
Temporary work, from 2019-01-21 to 2020-01-21
Type of employment:
Agreement on working activities
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam