JUNIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR, 120 - 160 CZK/h
Praha-Chodov | 120 - 160 CZK/hour
Are you an university student looking for a great job opportunity? Do you like communication with people and have a good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)? If you have advanced English and you able to work at least 20 hours/week, we are looking for you!
We are hiring JUNIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR with English and look forward to receiving your CV.
- Administrative support for the current ongoing IT projects
- Administrative Support for Project Manager
- Meetings organization
- Preparation of presentations
- Communication with team members
- Weekly reporting
Salary: 120 - 160 CZK/hour
Agreement on working activity (Dohoda o pracovní činnosti), long-term cooperation, working at least 20 hours/week.
Location: Prague 4 (right next to the metro station)
- University student in Economics/IT ideally
- Advanced English (daily communication with foreigners - oral, telephonic, written)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (advanced functions, VLOOKUP, IF, PivotTables etc.)
- Analytical thinking
- Accuracy, orientation to detail, ability to work responsibly with numbers
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate with high-ranking employees of the company
- Excellent starting position for future career
- Using English on a daily basis
- Meal allowance
- Participation in global projects
- Friendly atmosphere
- International environment
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 13-12-296879
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation.
I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please see http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Information about the vacancy
Temporary work, from 2019-01-02 to 2020-01-02
Type of employment:
Agreement on working activities
120 - 160 CZK/hour
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam