Junior Project Manager with German
Hlavní město Praha region
An exciting opportunity has arisen for those who are excited about challenges, projects and management. The Prague branch is seeking new team player that enjoys communication with colleagues and customers in international dynamic environment. Is that you?
Who will be your employer?
Our client is one of the biggest world producers focused on electro technology in public and also private sector. The company is interested in technological innovations, digitalization, process development as well as energetics with an impact to various industries including transportation, finance or healthcare.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ What will your responsibilities be?
- Management of translation orders
- Work in internal system SAP, MS office and other
- Plan and monitor project sources (suppliers)
- Close cooperation with business in Germany
- Fluent ENGLISH and GERMAN
- An independent approach with teamwork affection
- Experience in project management or translations
What do they offer?
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Opportunity to become shareholder and get free shares
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Meal Vouchers
- Company Kindergarten
- Grant budget of 24,000 CZK to be turned into pension or life insurance
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-326944
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)