Junior Financial Assistant with POLISH
Hlavní město Praha region
Would you like to be responsible for your client portfolio? Manage the daily communication with them and deal with unsolved financial administrative issues? That's the perfect opportunity to start your career!
Fresh graduate or already experienced a little? Doest matter, both are welcome.
You will be fully trained in order to become a proper Junior financial assistant and your daily tasks will then be:
- Monitoring customer accounts for payments
- Reconciliation of unapplied payments
- Daily communication with customers
- Helping solving issues and giving advice
- Close communication and cooperation with other departmets
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Creating and processing data
Once you will master your job, you will be able to grow vertically but also horizontally!
- Interest in finance, administration and client care
- Fluent ENGLISH and POLISH
- Good MS Office skills
- Detail and customer oriented person
Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome!
- Meal allowance
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Annual bonus
- Extra money for afternoon shifts
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-332435
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Polish (proficient/native speaker)
Job is suitable for graduates.