Project Manager/translational services
Hlavní město Praha region
An exciting opportunity has arisen for those who are excited about challenges, projects and management. The Prague branch is seeking new team player that enjoys communication with colleagues and customers in international dynamic environment. Is that you?
Who will be your employer?
Our client is one of the biggest world producers focused on electro technology in public and also private sector. The company is interested in technological innovations, digitalization, process development as well as energetics with an impact to various industries including transportation, finance or healthcare.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ What will your responsibilities be?
- Management of translation orders
- Work in internal system SAP, MS office and other
- Plan and monitor project sources (suppliers)
- Close cooperation with business in Germany
- Fluent ENGLISH and GERMAN
- An independent approach with teamwork affection
- Experience in project management or translations
Generous package of benefits:
- 13th Salary
- Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
- Home office 2x weekly
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
- Education and regular trainings (language courses)
- Child care: kindergarten
- Discounted taxi service
- 8 extra days off
- Contribution for pension and life insurance
- Share plans
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-332978
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start / end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Corporate preschool, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation