Fly over to Berlin!
Europe | 1 700 - 1 900 €/month
Have you recently finished your studies and thinking about going abroad? Are you fluent in the German language? Are you interested in how the aviation industry works? We can offer you both; you can live in Berlin and work in one of the best airlines!
Your grounded tasks will be:
- Managing flights and bookings
- Providing first-class customer service
- Communicating in English and German
So hurry up! We have only a limited number of vacancies!
Our client requires:
- Professional knowledge (C1) of the English and German language
- Good communication skills and computer literacy
- Work on shifts, Monday-Sunday between 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Previous work experience in the sector beneficial
- WILLINGNESS TO RELOCATE AND WORK FROM BERLIN
What is offered to you:
- Great discounts on flight tickets
- 27 days of paid holiday
- Access to the portal with discounts on shopping and traveling
- Company discount for gym/fitness
- Exchange programs between the company’s international offices
- Free on-site refreshments
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-12-332977
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
1 700 - 1 900 €/month
Professional training without a school-leaving exam
German (proficient/native speaker), English (proficient/native speaker)
Job is suitable for graduates.