IT Asset Manager - CMBD + LICENSING SW + HW
Hlavní město Praha region | 65 000 - 85 000 CZK/month
For growing strategic IT hub covering multiple regions worldwide we’re currently looking for IT ASSET AND SW LICENSE MANAGER.
The IT Asset Manager is responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts.
The IT Asset Manager will also develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
- Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets and software license
- Continuous improvement approach in enhancing the strategies in technology
- Ensure effective management of the CMDB
- Manage inventory of assets
- Verify software assets with license contracts, confirm hardware assets with actual inventory,
- Design processes relating to software and hardware asset management, execute and enhance them
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams to determine trends in asset performance
- Maintain relation and contracts with key vendors
- Small team management
What should you have behind?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or in Economics
- 5 + years of experience in asset management
- Previous experience with CMDB tools
- Procurement & negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to interact and communicate at all levels of within an organization
- Ability to travel (USA and Europe)
- Some previous experience with people management, ideally managing employees remotely or project teams
What you can expect from us?
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 2-10-335917
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
For an indefinite period of time
65 000 - 85 000 CZK/month
English (proficient/native speaker)