CTO for global company (M&A + security)
Hlavní město Praha region
This is truly an unique opportunity. Don´t miss your chance to become a part of key decision makers in newly built strategic support EMEA centre!
For growing strategic IT hub covering multiple regions worldwide we’re currently looking for a highly experienced candidate who will take up the role of <b> CTO </b> .
As CTO in this global company, you will be responsible for the whole IT strategy. You will develop comprehensive IT strategy including IT infrastructure, end user support, product management, software development, enterprise systems. Your mission will be to develop IT strategy and standards, which will keep company competitive with market.
You will create efficient, dependable and innovative solutions, improve IT´s overall performance and set expectations towards progress. This role also includes being escalation point and resource channel for technical questions and coaching others.
Ready for next challenge?
- 3+ years of experience as group CTO
- 7+ years of experience in global IT leadership position
- Experience from pharmaceutical company is necessary
- Experience with managing several M&A
- Extensive experience with developing and implementing technology strategies
- Experience in stabilizing and optimizing enterprise systems
- Knowledge of design/development of IT standards and systems, IT implementation planning
- Experience with building long-term plans
- Ability to manage, mentor and grow the teams
- Basics in information system vulnerabilities, risk management, cyber security
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel up to 30% (mostly to USA)
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 2-10-338070
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
For an indefinite period of time
English (proficient/native speaker)