Purchaser with Hungarian | Czech Republic
Czech Republic | 960 - 1 700 €/month
A well-known company with unique and specific products in the field of automotive industry has opened a Business Services Centre in the Czech Republic. They are still growing and offering you a very interesting start of a career! You would be part of a team administrating indirect purchase - from pencils and papers till IT components and machine parts.
If you want to learn processes and use your knowledge of English a Hungarian, plus you are consistent and flexible, it is a right match for you.
It doesn't matter if you are from Czech, Slovak Republic, Hungary, or completaly different place - the company offers a contribution for relocation directly to LIBEREC.
On daily basis you would:
- make a purchase based on the internal system
- manage order approval process
- execute given processes within the procure-to-pay context
- purchase direct, indirect materials and services
- identification of appropriate suppliers and communicate with them regarding non-IT Services
- coordination of activities with the supply chain
- oversee the billing process
- fluent Hungarian, communicative English
- Czech is an advantage
- experience in purchasing, logistics or business
- experience from the manufacturing company is an advantage
- user knowledge of MS Office (Excel), SAP is an advantage
- meal vouchers
- extra five days of holiday
- language courses
- pension insurance
- parking spot in the centre of the city
- flexilble working hours
- home offices (up to 40 %)
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 11-13-339765
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
For an indefinite period of time
960 - 1 700 €/month
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Hungarian (proficient/native speaker), English (advanced)
Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start / end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Self - organization of the job
Job is suitable for graduates.