Customer Account Coordinator with FRENCH
Hlavní město Praha region
Great role for fresh graduates and people who already have experience!
Full training is covered and will help you to make yourself at home from the first day.
This company is truly multinational and multicultural. You will melt easily into their dynamic and friendly environment thanks to the support and provided induction. It will also offer you a lot of options to grow and develop!
Your new role will include:
- Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
- Assisting customers with how-to’s
- Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintaining records and process paperwork
- Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
- Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
- Maintaining and managing relationships with them
- Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
- Fluent ENGLISH and FRENCH
- Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
- Good communication skills are essential !
- Previous customer service work experience or in a coordination is a plus, but not a must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Being independent and responsible person
- Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team
- Excellent and effective organizational and time management skills
Previous experience is not required.
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Annual bonus
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-339859
Information about the vacancy
For an indefinite period of time
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), French (proficient/native speaker)
Job is suitable for graduates.