Business administrative roles - No Czech language required
Hlavní město Praha region | 30 000 - 45 000 CZK/month
Looking for a new experience with a new job in a new city?
Here's why you should move to Prague:
Job market and working conditions:
- Lowest unemployment rate among all 28 EU countries (2,7% only)
- Work-life balance and flexibility guaranteed
- Benefits you don’t see in other countries (extra cash for entertainment, lunch allowance, sport memberships and much more!)
- Biggest international companies present in the market
- Over 10K positions to be filled by multilinguals with no Czech language required
- Mainly business administration roles (Finance and accounting, IT, Customer Service, Sales, Procurement, Supply-Chain, Logistics, HR, Administration)
Lifestyle and living conditions:
- Historical and cultural city with a mix of Gothic, Romanesque, Baroque and plenty of other architecture styles
- Expat friendly (25% of Prague's workforce are foreigners!)
- Excellent public transportation across the whole city and practically for free
- Very easy access out of the city to lakes, parks and nature
- Located in the Heart of Europe - Strategic place for long-weekend getaways to neighboring countries
- Young and dynamic environment
- Quality beer paradise
Now that you know why, all you need to do is apply!
Send us your CV and let’s schedule a call/Skype/F2F meeting in order to pick the most relevant jobs for you that we have to offer.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers/allowance
- Sports allowance/Multisport Card
- Trainings, personal and professional development
- Extra free days - sickness
- Entertainment and cultural activities allowance
- Service/Product discounts
- Diverse insurances and retirement saving plans
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-339857
Information about the vacancy
For an indefinite period of time
30 000 - 45 000 CZK/month
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Job is suitable for graduates.