Procurement associate with German - Entry level position!
Hlavní město Praha region
Have you discovered a passion for data and analysis? Are you looking for a back office role in a super friendly and cosy atmosphere, not ot mention ultra modern offices?
Your role will be to determine which will be the best vendors/suppliers to satisfy your client's needs. Your job will include:
- Market researh
- Vendor/supplier evaluation and selection
- Data gathering and analysis (princing, costs, etc.)
- Picking the best candidates and presenting them to your clients
- Fluent ENGLISH and GERMAN (min. B2)
- Previous work experience is a plus but not a must
- Strong motivation to work in Procurement
- Analytical mind, detail-oriented, willing to work with data
- Great communication skills
- At least 25 days of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Sick Days
- Home Office
- Competitive salary
- Language courses
- Contribution to Pension or Life insurance
- Multi-sport card
- Trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-339851
Information about the vacancy
For an indefinite period of time
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Job is suitable for graduates.