Are you trilingual? Check your limitless options in Prague!
Hlavní město Praha region | 30 000 - 45 000 CZK/month
Amazing opportunities are awaiting you in Prague as you may (or not) have any work experience, but you speak at least 2 languages fluently.
- You would like to have an office-based job but use your social and communication with your colleagues and B2B/B2C customers. We’ve got a job for you.
- You are rather a loner, bit shy, and prefer back-office roles? We’ve got jobs too.
- You are a problem-solver, detail-oriented, analytical and love numbers? Guess what… We’ve got those jobs too!
Not only will you be fully trained, so being a fresh graduate is not a big deal, but experienced professionals can also build up their knowledge and pursue their career thanks to theextensive job opportunities our clients offer.
We guarantee that you will enjoy a multinational & cosy environment, and easily melt into a team of friendly professionals in the city center of Prague. On top of the basic salaries, all of our clients also offer a great package of above-standard benefits.
Now, did you find yourself in at least one of the descriptions here above? Just COMPLETE your APPLICATION and together we will find you TAILORED job opportunities.
As long as you speak languages, have a strong motivation to start your new career, and hold a valid work permit, then the SKY IS THE LIMIT!
- Fluent English and at least a 2nd language
- Whatever skills you have, they will be needed
- Whatever work experience you have, it will be appreciated
- Being an independent and responsible person
- Being motivated to work in an international team and build a career
- Being professional and having a positive attitude
NB: This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass/Cafeteria
- Language courses
- Sick days
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-339846
Information about the vacancy
For an indefinite period of time
30 000 - 45 000 CZK/month
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Job is suitable for graduates.