HR coordinator with German - Flexible hours and Home office
Hlavní město Praha region
Are you people oriented and would like to start a career in HR by supporting your colleagues and other employees?
You are a successful candidate if you have already gained some experience in customer service or human resources, or have a strong motivation to join the HR world.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Prepare all kinds of HR documents (contracts and letters)
- Support german speaking employees with all kinds of queries (understand, assess and solve issues, advise your colleagues and escalate the matters when needed)
- Maintain employee records
- Apply HR process and contribute to their improvements
- Coach and keep the employees informed and updated of any internal HR changes
- Proficiency in English and German language (min. B2)
- Customer service orientation
- Interest in HR area
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language courses
- Contribution to health and accident insurance
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to Multi Sport card
- Fruit and refreshment at workplace
- Special mobile tariff offer
The company also offers a rotation program, opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically and stable employment with high standards of work.
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-339844
Information about the vacancy
For an indefinite period of time
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Job is suitable for graduates.