Analyst with DUTCH and FRENCH, 20 h/week
Are you interested in finances? Do you speak Dutch and French? Is you dream to work in the international team?
Join one of the TOP companies in Prague!
What will you do?
- Collection activities
- Resolution of disputes and collection issues
- Analysis of financial information in order to assess credit risk
- Cash receipts forecasting on a monthly basis
- Cooperation with colleagues in other departments
Location: Prague 9
Min 20 h/week
- Min Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Advance knowledge of French + Dutch
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in customer service, preferably in credit/collections
- Great organizational skills
- Reliability and pro-active attitude
Have a look at nice benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Cafeteria (2 000 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Team buildings
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 13-19-325785
Information about the vacancy
Temporary work, from 2019-11-18 to 2020-11-18
Type of employment:
Agreement on working activities
Dutch (proficient/native speaker), French (intermediate)