Technical Support with Czech in Greece – Relocation included
On behalf of our very well-known client, we are seeking energic candidates who want to explore the world and move to Greece! Ideally, you should have an interest in technology, but relevant work experience will not do any harm either.
This is a great opportunity for graduates who would like to start their international career and network with diverse people.
Your tasks will include
- Daily communication, using foreign languages
- Team cooperation
- Customers‘ problem-solving
- Innovative solutions
- Issue processing
- Willingness to relocate to Athens
- Great command of English and Czech (min. level B2)
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in technology and technical difficulties
- Previous similar work experience (e.g. Helpdesk) beneficial
- Problem-solving mindset
- Flexible, responsible and independent worker
- Living in Athens, exploring a new culture
- Work experience in an international environment
- Relocation package
- Insurance contribution
- Annual bonus
- Professional grow within the sector
- Getting an insight into large corporations
- Great worldwide networking opportunity
- Corporate events
- And more!
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-12-340487
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient/native speaker), English (advanced)
Job is suitable for graduates.