Customer Advisor with Czech in Greece – Relocation included
Are just about to start your international career?
Can you speak multiple languages?
Do you enjoy working in the customer service sector?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you- start your career in Greece! Our client has a very quick recruitment process and will even help you with the relocation, wherever you are from! You do not need any previous experience and still, be greatly awarded.
- Daily communication with customers from all around the world
- Using foreign languages
- Dealing with customers, analyzing and solving the queries
- Cooperation with your team members
- Representing the company as well as its clients
- Willingness to relocate to Athens
- Great command of English and Czech (min. level B2)
- Confidence in your communication skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Previous work experience in customer service is beneficial
- Problem-solving mindset
- Living in Athens, exploring a new culture
- Work experience in an international environment
- Relocation package
- Insurance contribution
- Annual bonus
- Professional grow within the sector
- Getting an insight into large corporations
- Great worldwide networking opportunity
- Corporate events
- And more!
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-12-340488
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient/native speaker), English (advanced)
Job is suitable for graduates.