Junior Accountant with Hungarian – no experience needed!
Hlavní město Praha region
Are you good with numbers and Excel? Would you like to start your career in Accounting?
For our client, An International company based in Prague, we are looking for a Junior Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant to join their team of professionals.
Cliché “friendly environment” is not a cliché in this company – they really are friendly and have cozy offices. Moreover, they are still growing, so both personal and professional growth is guaranteed!
- Checking and processing AP invoices (SAP)
- Issuing credit notes
- Assisting with monthly/yearly closing activities
- Collaboration on projects and transitions of accounting agenda from Hungary
- Regular communication with business representatives and colleagues from other teams
- Reporting and data analysis
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Background in the field of Finance / Accounting / Business Administration is an advantage
- Interest in Accounting
- Good command of English and Hungarian (at least B2 level)
- Excellent communicational skills
- Independent and reliable
- Monthly bonus
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours (core hours 9 am – 2 pm)
- Home offices possibility
- Meal vouchers (110 CZK/day)
- MultiSport card
- Contribution to pension insurance & language programs
- Discounts on company products
- Modern offices located near the city center
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-340485
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), Hungarian (advanced)
Job is suitable for graduates.