Sales Operations Analyst/Specialist
Hlavní město Praha region | 50 000 - 75 000 CZK/month
Do you have experience with CRM system?
Do you speak English and Czech/Slovak?
Do you have analytical mind?
If you can answer yes, keep reading!
What You’ll Do?
- You will provide daily support of your region’s field sales team launching new technology features, tackling questions about their account data, reporting trends in their territories, and providing ongoing enablement of Salesforce.com and related tools.
- You will collaborate with key stakeholders (i.e. Data, Sales, Trade Marketing, Enablement) to gather and analyze structured feedback to improve sales productivity.
- You will develop a data-driven sales team through driving understanding of KPIs and Sales Dashboards.
- Work closely with EMEA HQ sales team on all updates to Salesforce.com and related tools, as well as provide feedback to HQ on necessary enhancements/changes.
- Drive adoption of tools with the sales teams be evangelizing the efficiency and benefit of the tools that can make their jobs easier.
- Act as the reporting engine for your regional team to translate standardized reports into actionable insights for sales.
- Develop metrics, milestones, structured programs and procedures to ensure successful inside and field sales account management.
- Drive data integrity in Salesforce through regular maintenance of customer information and enforcing guidelines for end users.
- Provide first-tier support for any end-user technical or process questions in Salesforce and other systems primarily managed by sales operations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Streamline customer management process, leveraging CRM and inside resources to ensure appropriate service levels and consistent product supply.
Who are you?
- Experience with CRM system & Marketing Automation administration, Sales Cloud, Communities, ancillary tools and strategy.
- Experience in Sales Operations functions.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is plus.
- Account development and management experience.
- Sales background, especially in an operations capacity.
- Lead generation, Lead Qualification, and inside sales experience required.
- Able to build robust budgets and accurate forecasts.
- Managing Sales Operation (at FMCG company is a plus).
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools (Mode, Tableau or Looker) is a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Docs, ERP, online portals is a plus.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, energetic, independent thinker, deeply analytical and detail-oriented, comfortable working in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity.
- 20 % bonus (twice a year)
- mobile phone
- medical insurance (pension, travel)
- lunch allowance (180 CZK a day)
- regular education
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 19-13-341123
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
50 000 - 75 000 CZK/month
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (proficient/native speaker), Czech (proficient/native speaker)
Bonuses, Cell phone, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training