COMMISSIONING ENGINEER | MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
district Mladá Boleslav | 50 000 - 80 000 CZK/month
Do you believe there is a big potential in electrical vehicles? Do you want to be a part of this in the centre of Czech automotive industry?
We are currently looking for specialist in mechanical engineering for a foreign automation supplier in Mladá Boleslav.
As a COMMISSIONING ENGINEER, you will be responsible for:
- maintenance of automated assembly line
- communication with the customer (on site)
- service works
- cooperation with the mother company in Asia
- improvement of the production process
What do you need to qualify for this job:
- at least 3 years of experience in the area of automatic assembly system in automobile industry
- strong knowledge of Solidworks or other CAD system
- strong knowledge of mechanical design
- strong knowledge of assembly processes like tightening pressing measuring etc.
- strong knowledge about other sensorics actorics like Balluf Festo Connex etc.
- strong knowledge of machinery safety
- experience in maintenance/commissioning of assembly line
- very good language skills in EN and at least basic level of CZ
- home office
- possibility of company car
- 5 weeks of holiday
- professional growth
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 2-30-341147
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
For an indefinite period of time
50 000 - 80 000 CZK/month
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (pre-intermediate)