Use your French and financial studies - start asap
Hlavní město Praha region
Our prestigious client, an international company based in Prague, is seeking talented junior candidates to fill the vacancies in finance and operations areas. All the roles are part of a new multilingual project and provide very nice professional and career opportunities for candidates.
Join the company and apply right now!
We are looking for candidates who speak fluent English and intermediate French and are interested to work for this TOP client.
Your main responsibilities:
- Handle incoming calls/emails from business partners and suppliers of a procurement system nature
- Provide timely service related information to clients
- Recommend the most appropriate solutions for ordering goods and services
- Monitor client purchase orders, invoices and payments
- Update internal database
- Oversee contracting processes
- Ensure compliance with regulations and policies
- Strong command of English language and additional French language skills (B2)
- Highly organized and motivated candidates
- Flexible and willing to work according to different time zones
- Professional and solution-driven
- Past Procurement experience is a plus, not a must
- 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria Benefit Points
- Home office offered
- Referral bonus
- Relax zones in the office
- Training and Language courses
- Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-341239
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), French (advanced)
Job is suitable for graduates.