Customer Service Advisor with French in GREECE!
Customer Service Professional
Are just about to start your international career?
Can you speak multiple languages?
Do you enjoy working in the customer service sector?
If so, we have great opportunity for you- start your career in Greece! Our client has very quick recruitment process and will even help you with the relocation, wherever you are from! You do not need any previous experience and still be greatly awarded.
- Daily communication with customers from all around the world
- Using foreign languages
- Dealing with customers, analyzing and solving the queries
- Cooperation with your team members
- Representing the company as well as its clients
- Willingness to relocate to Athens
- Great command of English and French (min. level B2)
- Confidence in your communication skills
- Previous work experience in customer service is beneficial
- Responsible and independent worker
- relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
- assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
- free Greek lessons
- full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
- In house doctor & nurse
- corporate Social Responsibility events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-12-343435
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
French (advanced), English (advanced)
Job is suitable for graduates.