Accountant - new project in Prague!
Hlavní město Praha region
Are you good with numbers and Excel? Do you already have previous experience in accounting?
Then we have a great opportunity for you!!
For our client, an international company based in Prague, we are looking for Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant to join their team of professionals. You will be responsible for the transition of accounts payable agenda to Prague.
Cliché “friendly environment” is not a cliché in this company – they really are friendly and have cozy offices. Moreover, they are still growing, so both personal and professional growth is guaranteed!
- Checking and processing AP invoices (SAP)
- Issuing credit notes
- Monthly/yearly closing activities
- Collaboration on projects and transitions of accounting agenda
- Regular communication with business representatives and colleagues from other teams
- Reporting and analyzing data
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Experience in accounting (preferably account payable)
- Background in the field of Finance / Accounting / Business Administration is an advantage
- Fluent in English (at least B2 level), German / Hungarian / French is a huge plus
- Excellent communicational skills
- Independent and reliable
- Monthly bonus
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Home offices possibility
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport card
- Contribution to pension insurance
- Contribution to language education
- Discounts on company products
- Modern offices located near the city center
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-28-345112
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
For an indefinite period of time
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Corporate Events, Flexible start / end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick day, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Discount on company products / services, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
Job is suitable for graduates.