Customer Service - German speakers wanted in Greece
Are you looking for an experience abroad? Do you speak German? Come to the sunny Mediterranean and gain experience working for an international company. Offices are located in Athens, 15 minutes away from the sea. The company has a very modern working environment.
You will receive your first-month salary after one week of work! The company will also cover the cost of your flight ticket and the first two weeks' accommodation.
The company is also able to offer you many other benefits such as private medical care including dental and also the 13th salary is guaranteed.
In handling client care, you will be responsible for:
- Daily communication with customers from all around the world
- Dealing with customers, analyzing and solving the queries
- Daily data management
- Act as a liaison between departments, customers, and services.
- Work as part of a team on interesting projects
- Willingness to relocate to Greece - Athens
- Fluency in German
- English on a communicative level - to be able to understand daily conversation
- Confidence in your communication skills
- Previous experience is not must
- Team player who can work independently as well
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in Greece, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
- Covered relocation package
- Flight ticket for free
- Accommodation for first two weeks
- Assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
- Language courses - Greek lessons for free
- Fully paid public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
- In house doctor & nurse
- Company Academy
- Sport club
- Awards and 13th salary
- Corporate Social Responsibility events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-6-354237
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Bonuses, Above - standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Corporate Events, 13th monthly salary
Job is suitable for graduates.