Contract Specialist with German
Hlavní město Praha region
Our prestigious client, an international company based in Prague, is seeking talented junior candidates to fill the vacancies in Procurement area for position Contract Specialist.
The role is a part of a new multilingual project and provide very nice professional and career opportunities for German speaking candidates.
Join the company and apply right now!
We are looking for candidates who speak fluent German (B2/C1) and English at least B2 level.
Your main responsibilities:
- Contract management for business partners and suppliers of a procurement area
- Provide timely service related information to clients
- Prepare the most appropriate contracts for ordering goods and services
- Negotiate conditions of contracts with clients
- Oversee contracting processes
- Ensure contracts are set within regulations and policies
- English language and German on active level (to be able to negotiate conditions with clients in German)
- Highly organized and motivated candidates
- Previous experience as contract specialist or in contract management
- Education in law is welcomed but not must if there is relevant experience
- 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria Benefit Points
- Home office offered
- Referral bonus
- Relax zones in the office
- Training and Language courses
- Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 20-17-364795
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment:
For an indefinite period of time
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), German (advanced)
Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, Corporate / persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
Job is suitable for graduates.